Rob Crittenden wrote:
I added some more documentation and examples to the aci plugin on targets.

ticket 310

rob

NACK

Running behind with reviews, sorry. Just a few minor fixes:

s/targetted/targeted/
s/"This is primarily meant to be able to allow users to add/remove members of a specific group only."/"This is primarily designed to enable users to add or remove members of a specific group."

(I _think_ I understood that ok, and didn't change the meaning. Further, if this target is only designed for this purpose, you don't need "primarily". If it does something else, what is it?)

I couldn't grok 100% the "subtree" target description.

s/"... the ACI is allowed to do, they are one or more of:"/"... the ACI is allowed to do, and are one or more of:"

For consistency's sake, s/lets/allows/ etc. Also see below:
allows members of the "addusers" taskgroup
lets members of the editors... group?
lets members of the admin group

You might need to review the examples a bit.

cheers
--

David O'Brien
Red Hat Asia Pacific Pty Ltd

"He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever."
 ~ Chinese proverb