On 12/07/2010 04:33 PM, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Add plugin for manage self-service ACIs

This is just a thin wrapper around the aci plugin, controlling what
types of ACIs can be added.

Right now only ACIs in the basedn can be managed with this plugin.

I've got an e-mail into the UI folks to see if we can enhance this and ask the type of object we're creating a selfservice entry for. This way we can put the aci into the proper container.

Otherwise I'm going to need to follow up to this and move a couple of self-service ACI's that are now in containers into the basedn.

ticket 531

NACK:

1.  When I created a permission this way:

ipa  selfservice-add
Self-Service name: testthisbabyout
Attributes: departmentnumber
-----------------------------------
Added selfservice "testthisbabyout"
  Self-Service name: testthisbabyout
  Permissions: d3JpdGU=
  Attributes: departmentnumber

Note the garbage string in there for permissions.

THen I tried this:
[r...@ipa freeipa]# ipa selfservice-del testthisbabyout --permissions=write --attrs=departmentnumber
Usage: ipa [global-options] selfservice-del NAME

ipa: error: no such option: --permissions

Tried a a couple of other options, too.