JR Aquino wrote:
Adjustment:

I've consolidated both patches into 1 and corrected a bug in the previous
patches.

There was a line missing from the ipa.spec.in file that was responsible
for sbin containing ipa-host-net-manage

Please utilize this patch in reference to
(https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/543)

Thank you.

nack, found a couple of minor issues:

- The patch doesn't apply against the master branch (probably from Simo's recent changes there) - looks like you copied the man page from ipa-ldap-updater, needs a few more updates (though kudos for including one at all!) - IIRC this depends on some fixes in 389-ds-base. You need to set the minimum version that this will work in.
- host_nis_groups.ldif isn't installed

I'm not entirely sure how to test that this is doing the right thing.

rob