On 12/10/2010 02:01 PM, Dmitri Pal wrote:
Hi,

I installed today build. I can get to the static frame with green line
and rigt user name which indicates that I actually connected and
authenticated but for admin the rest of the screen was balnk.
When I added myself as an ordinary user and restarted FF I got the same
but now it showed dpal as logged in user and there were two links
"identity" and "Users" both not clickable.

OK, I don't get that, it worksfor me. Was this a live server or the lite server?
 I seem to be having some problems with the lite server.