JR Aquino wrote:
On 12/10/10 12:49 PM, "Rob Crittenden"<rcrit...@redhat.com>  wrote:
nack, found a couple of minor issues:

- The patch doesn't apply against the master branch (probably from
Simo's recent changes there)
- looks like you copied the man page from ipa-ldap-updater, needs a few
more updates (though kudos for including one at all!)
- IIRC this depends on some fixes in 389-ds-base. You need to set the
minimum version that this will work in.
- host_nis_groups.ldif isn't installed

I'm not entirely sure how to test that this is doing the right thing.

Rob

Thanks Rob!

Ok, I have adjusted the patch to correct for the errors (and the trailing
whitespace).

Fixed the man page (will send in a 1 liner fix for ipa-compat-manage's man
page)
It now installs host_nis_groups.ldif
It now cleanly applies and builds, and functions against the master.
It references the 389-ds-base 1.2.7.4.

To test:
(Hopefully this is pretty obvious and straight forward)

(1
# ipa-host-net-manage status
<should return>
Plugin Enabled

(2
# ipa-host-net-manage disable
<should return>
Disabling Plugin

(3
# ipa-host-net-manage enable
<should return>
Enabling Plugin

(4
ipa hostgroup-add testing
ipa hostgroup-add-member --host=servername.com testing
ipa hostgroup-show testing
<should return ipa hostgroup>

(5
ldapsearch -x -b 'cn=testing,cn=ng,cn=alt,$SUFFIX' -x -D 'cn=Directory
Manager' -W
<should return>

# testing, ng, alt, $SUFFIX
dn: cn=testing,cn=ng,cn=alt,$SUFFIX
objectClass: ipanisnetgroup
objectClass: mepManagedEntry
objectClass: ipaAssociation
objectClass: top
cn: testing
memberHost: cn=testing,cn=hostgroups,cn=accounts,$SUFFIX
mepManagedBy: cn=testing,cn=hostgroups,cn=accounts,$SUFFIX
ipaUniqueID: 9d0039ca-04b4-11e0-9494-8a3d259cb0b9

(6
ipa hostgroup-del testing
<should return>

----------------------------
Deleted hostgroup "testing"
----------------------------

(7
ldapsearch -x -b 'cn=testing,cn=ng,cn=alt,$SUFFIX' -x -D 'cn=Directory
Manager' -W
<should return>
# search result
search: 2
result: 32 No such object
matchedDN: cn=ng,cn=alt,$SUFFIX

Nice. Can you update the task with these tests as well? I'd suggest trying a netgroup-del testing to confirm that the managed entry can't be deleted.

ack, pushed to master.