On 12/20/2010 10:45 AM, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Jakub Hrozek wrote:

On 12/14/2010 07:05 PM, Jan Zelený wrote:
When adding a host with specific IP address, the operation would fail in
case we don't own the reverse DNS. This new option overrides the
check for reverse DNS zone and falls back to different IP address
existence check.

I was considering deleting the reverse zone detection entirely and check the IP address directly by querying for A records containing it, but I think this
way it is more efficient.

Ack

pushed to master