Jakub Hrozek wrote:

Hi,
attached is a patch that replaces all GPLv2 license blobs with GPLv3+
blobs. The new blobs also tell users to see a website for the complete
license text (the old ones advised to write to a snail mail address..).

The SLAPI plugins use a different wording as they need the GPL exception.

When this patch is pushed, I think we should send a note at least to
freeipa-devel but probably even -users and -interest. Also, I'll keep an
eye on all patches that people are sending..those that add some new
files will need to include the new blobs.

The patch is compressed, as the original had 480 kB..

double-ack from me and Simo.

pushed to master