Simo Sorce wrote:
Mam page fixes after all the changes I made to the ipa-replica-manage
command.

Simo.

NACK

I'd like to change these:

1. Forces a full re-initialization of the IPA server pulling data from a server specified with the --from option

to:

Forces a full re-initialization of the IPA server, retrieving data from the server specified with the --from option

2. This will re\-initialize the data on the server you execute the command, pulling the data from the srv2.example.com replica

to:

This will re\-initialize the data on the server where you execute the command, retrieving the data from the srv2.example.com replica

I realise "pull" is a commonplace verb in this context, so I'm not especially fussed about that, but I'd like to see the other changes.
--

David O'Brien
Red Hat Asia Pacific Pty Ltd

"He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever."
 ~ Chinese proverb