On 1/12/2011 11:22 AM, Jeff B wrote:
I'm setting up a FreeIPA evaluation and I can't get the Web ui show
much of anything.  It updates the top right to show the Username of
the user that I kinitted with but nothing else other than the logo and
the green header background.

Hi Jeff, could you try again using the latest code? It might be related to this problem.

The hbac plugin was renamed to hbacrule recently, so the metadata is changed too. However, the UI was still searching for hbac in the metadata, and for some reason it failed silently. This revision should fix the problem:
https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/changeset/9d0dc89b03d4e3f50d54d1189a119016b2c805c3

--
Endi S. Dewata