Jan Zelený wrote:
JR Aquino<jr.aqu...@citrix.com> wrote:
Attached is the patch to fix the following:
(Per ticket 570: https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/570 Issue #5)
* Runas users to support groups
* Runas users to support external users
* runasgroup to support external groups
* compat fix to account for the runas users to support %groups
* xml_rpc Tests to verify these are in working order
(Further discussion needs to confirm that we cannot completely support
runas by numerical uid/gid at this point. The Sudo Spec needs to be
updated to reflect that)
Please review and push.
Wow, it took me quite a while to try this functionality. It seems to work fine,
so ACK, but only under one condition - I tried to run test suite and your
tests failed, but I'm not sure if that was fault on your side, because nearly
every test failed in that run, so please confirm once that tests run fine.
The tests work ok for me, pushed to master.
Freeipa-devel mailing list