Jakub Hrozek wrote:

On 01/24/2011 04:58 PM, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Jakub Hrozek wrote:

On 01/24/2011 04:50 PM, Rob Crittenden wrote:
In the host plugin we modify the default set of objectclasses depending
on what kind of host we're creating. This was actually updating the
objectclass of the object itself so that the objectclass variable was
storing duplicate objectclasses (because we sometimes append values).

Make a deepcopy instead.

I also re-ordered some values in the host plugin to match what the unit
tests expect. It was easier to change in one place than many and have
the same result :-)

rob

I think you sent a wrong patch (688, should have been 689)

Ok, here goes.

rob

Ack

pushed to master