Jan Zelený wrote:
Ok, so here is the first version of patch which will rename the package in
Fedora from ipa to freeipa. I've tried to keep it as minimal as possible, but
my concern is whether it doesn't break any Fedora rules. I tried to remember
them from time I was maintainer and no particular rule we might be breaking
came to my mind, so hopefully we are ok.

The package builds fine using `make rpms` and it installs fine as well. I also
tested that installation fails in case ipa-* packages are installed.

Jan

Ack, pushed to master.

I made one minor change, I replaced the Conflicts with Obsoletes per the Fedora packaging guideines.