Jan Zelený wrote:
Martin Kosek<mko...@redhat.com>  wrote:
On Thu, 2011-01-27 at 11:15 +0100, Jan Zelený wrote:
Lookup based on --filter wasn't implemented at all. It did't show until
now, because of bug sitting on top of it which was resulting in internal
error. This patch fixes the bug and adds the filtering functionality.

NACK

Did you build this patch on current master? Because in your patch, you
removed changes in permission-find from my previous patch "017 ACI
plugin supports prefixes". After your patch, permission-find fails:

$ ipa permission-find
ipa: ERROR: 'aciprefix' is required

Martin

Sorry, I accidentaly mixed the code with a part of the older one. Sending
corrected patch.

Jan

I think the more stuff in baseldap.py:LDAPSearch() was there because adding entries in a post_callback wasn't working. It only let you reduce the number or modify what was already there IIRC.