On 2/4/2011 1:30 PM, Adam Young wrote:
NACK. I don't like the way the whole page moves. I have a slighly
better approach.

This uses visibility instead of display for the css, which keeps the
page from expanding and contracting.

The code is good and can be pushed after fixing some jslint warnings. However, currently it isn't possible to switch into a different target type (update will return an error). I remember we're discussing about changing the details page to show only the fields for the current target type. Is it still the plan or are we going to fix the server to support changing target type?

--
Endi S. Dewata