Jakub Hrozek wrote:
On Tue, Feb 08, 2011 at 10:27:57PM -0500, Rob Crittenden wrote:
The 389-ds replication plugin may not be installed on all platforms
and our replication version plugin will cause 389-ds to not start if
it is loaded and the replication plugin is not. So disable by
default.

When a replica is prepared we check for the replication plugin. If
it exists we will enable the replication version plugin.

Likewise on installation of a replica we check for existence of the
repliation plugin and if it is there then we enable the version
plugin before replication begins.

ticket 918

rob

+def enable_replication_version_checking(hostname, realm, dirman_passwd):
+    """
+    Check the replication version checking plugin. If it is not
+    enabled then enable it and restart 389-ds. If it is enabled
+    the do nothing.
+    """
+    import pdb
+    pdb.set_trace()

^^^ please remove these and you'll get an ack :-)

Removed and pushed to master