Jakub Hrozek wrote:

On 02/07/2011 10:54 AM, Jan Zelený wrote:
Jakub Hrozek<jhro...@redhat.com>  wrote:
On Wed, Feb 02, 2011 at 08:54:47AM +0100, Jan Zelený wrote:
At Rob's suggestion I changed the argument type in class help, this is
only oneliner, I think it can be pushed directly.

Jan

-    takes_args = (Bytes('command?'),)
+    takes_args = (Str('command?'),)

Nack, you also need to import Str from parameters.

Sorry, could have give you headsup: this patch should be pushed along with my
30-3 patch from last wednesday which still waits to be re-reviewed. The import
is in that patch.

Jan

OK, in that case ack on top of patch #30 (or simply squash the change
into 30-4, there's no separate ticket anyway)

Pushed to master