Martin Kosek wrote:
On Mon, 2011-02-14 at 10:37 -0500, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Jan Zelený wrote:
Martin Kosek<mko...@redhat.com>   wrote:
On Mon, 2011-02-07 at 10:38 +0100, Jan Zelený wrote:
Martin Kosek<mko...@redhat.com>   wrote:
This patch adds a proper summary text to HBAC command which is
then printed out in CLI. Now, HBAC plugin output is consistent
with other plugins.

I believe API.txt should be updated (you change hbacrule_enable and
hbacrule_disable return values), so NACK for now.

Jan

Patch has been rebased, API.txt updated along with some minor changes to
achieve consistency between HBAC plugins. All tests pass.

Martin

Looks good now, ack

Jan

pushed to master

I guess this patch still needs to be pushed. I cannot find it in the
master.

Martin

Sorry, a push works better when you actually push it. It is upstream now.