This patch fixes the netgroup plugin's behavior of adding duplicate entries
when the managed entry plugin creates a netgroup with a mepManagedEntry
This problem is documented in ticket:

As noted by Endi for issue #3 in the History:
"3. Just out of curiosity, I tried adding a netgroup with the same name as the
hostgroup. I expected it to conflict with the managed netgroup, but it actually
worked. Searching the directory will return 2 netgroups with the same name:"

Historically the netgroup plugin had inappropriately defined: rdn_attribute =
'ipauniqueid'
This caused the ability of duplication with the creation of native netgroups
using the ipaUniqueId as the DN and as the Managed Entry netgroups utilizing
the cn as the DN.

Patch includes adjustments for the netgroup plugin and corresponding
test_netgroup_plugin

Please verify that the items requested in #963 are now complete and please
confirm that the corresponding tests all pass.