Jan Zelený wrote:
"David O'Brien" <dav...@redhat.com> wrote:
Jan Zelený wrote:

Jan
nack

A few typos and style issues:

- _("File were to store the keytab information"), _("Keytab File Name") },
+ _("File were to store the keytab information"), _("filename") },

s/were/where
I would actually reword it:
"Specifies where to store keytab information."

s/kerberos/Kerberos/g
(unless lowercase is required for some reason.)

+The hostname of IPA server (FQDN).
"The hostname of the IPA server (FQDN)."

Join IPA domain and retrieve a keytab with kerberos credentials.
"Join an IPA domain and retrieve a keytab using Kerberos credentials."

Ok, here is the second version of the patch. David, not all changes you proposed are in the patch, I believe they are out of its scope. If we go this way, I think a review should be done for all man pages, so we don't fix just a couple of mistakes in this page and leave the same mistakes in other man pages.

Jan
Yes, this topic of "global fixes" has come up elsewhere, and resources are unavailable for a review of all man pages.

ack

--

David O'Brien
Red Hat Asia Pacific Pty Ltd

"He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever."
 ~ Chinese proverb