On 02/18/2011 04:10 AM, Martin Kosek wrote:
On Thu, 2011-02-17 at 12:29 -0500, Adam Young wrote:
Looks good.  Only problem is on braces.  we have a code standard that
is like this

IPA.something = function () {

not

IPA.something = function ()
{

This is due to Javascript being ambiguous in certain circumstances
about where it puts an implicit end of statement.

https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/wiki/Javascript_Coding_Standards
Yes. The same convention is for C/Python code. All those functions
violating a code standard were already in UI, I just moved them to
sub-namespace in the preceding patch.

Nevertheless, I went through all function definitions and I believe I
fixed all occurrences of this issue.

For name shortening,   sudo.sudorule_ should be sudo.rule_
Obviously :-)

On the patch I sent you as an  example,  I broke the "View Cert"
button.  I didn't test that here.  Did you make sure that still
works?
Yes, this was already fixed. It was also related to the JSLint warnings
in your patch that you mentioned earlier. But just to be sure I
double-checked this and its OK.

Patch attached. JSLint, test suite OK.