Jan Zeleny wrote:
Rob Crittenden<rcrit...@redhat.com>  wrote:
Move some BuildRequires so building with ONLY_CLIENT works.

I tested with:

$ mock -r fedora-14-x86_64 --define='ONLY_CLIENT 1'
./dist/srpms/freeipa-2.0.0GIT055a668-0.fc14.src.rpm

rob

I'm a little confused. Some of the lines are only moved a couple lines above
their original location (like python-ldap for instance).

Does this really have an impact on building? The only three lines I undestand
are those first three.

Thanks for explanation

Jan

I had already sone a similar change in another spec I maintain and pull them out one at a time until it built properly, thus I didn't maintain order.

What this does is it pulls most of the requires out of the ! ONLY_CLIENT conditional.