Jakub Hrozek wrote:
On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 03:24:01PM -0500, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Jakub Hrozek wrote:
On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 01:38:11PM -0500, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Based on feedback from David here is a hopefully clearer description
of permissions.

ticket 996

rob

I think you sent a wrong patch, this is the default.conf manpage one.

D'oh, here you go.

rob

I agree with the changes, but now I realized that davido mentioned
"privilege" not "permission". The privilege docstring contains the same
errors as permission, can you also copy the changes into
ipalib/plugins/privilege.py ?

Good idea, updated patch attached.