Martin Kosek wrote:
On Tue, 2011-03-15 at 18:25 +0000, JR Aquino wrote:
On Mar 15, 2011, at 11:05 AM, Pavel Zuna wrote:

On 03/14/2011 06:03 PM, Martin Kosek wrote:
I know this is a 2.1 ticket, but the patch is probably also a solution
of #1047 - a 2.0.5 bucket critical bug.

------------
When Directory Server operation is run right after the server restart
the listening ports may not be opened yet. This makes the installation
fail.

This patch fixes this issue by waiting for both secure and insecure
Directory Server ports to open after every restart.

ACK.

Seems to also fix #1047, as I couldn't reproduce after this patch was applied.

Pavel

RE: 1047, I still seem to have an issue with the patch applied, but let me do a
fresh reinstall and report back regarding 1047.

That's a good idea. Even though this patch fixes #1076, I am now not
sure if it fixes #1047 too.

We need to know the real root cause of #1047 - if it is really caused by
unopened ports 389,636 after the Directory Server restart.

If you get some useful logs in your test on a fresh reinstall (different
from the ones already attached in the Trac), please send them too.

Martin

pushed to master