On 03/28/2011 10:03 AM, Dmitri Pal wrote:
On 03/27/2011 12:27 AM, Adam Young wrote:
http://freeipa.org/page/Main_Page
In what way?

Well, the obvious was the 2.0 announcement needed to get up there. I see that has happened.

But it also seems so...generic? I'd like to integrate in the look and feel of the Web UI, at least the color scheme and Images. Nothing major, just something to make it look a little more substantial and deliberate.

The site is our portal, it is the first thing someone is going to checkout out when they hear about FreeIPA. It needs to sell FreeIPA.