On 4/5/2011 5:03 PM, Rob Crittenden wrote:
postalCode should be a string not an integer.

postalCode is defined as an Int. This means you can't define one that
has a leading zero nor can you have dashes, letters, etc.

This changes the data type on the server. It will still accept an int
value if provided and convert it into a string.

ticket 1150

Tested from CLI and WebUI

Endi asked that I bump the minor API version so I've done that. A minor
version change means it is backwards compatible.

ACK. I verified with an old client (GA build on FC15) against new server on F14 with this patch. The old client will still have the same problem adding the zipcode, but it can see new string zipcode added by new client correctly. New clients won't see this problem.

--
Endi S. Dewata