On 4/13/2011 10:13 AM, Adam Young wrote:
There's no pattern defined in the metadata for the quantity. There is
an 'int' type though. I think we can add a general purpose type
checking in addition to pattern validation. This can be done in a
separate patch.

We can add a validation rule [1..9][0..9]* to the entitlement plugin,
since it should be a positive integer.

It's kind of redundant since this pattern is implied by the int type and there are already min/max value params that limit the range to positive integers. I think it's better to validate the type and the min/max values in the widget because other parameters can benefit from it too.

--
Endi S. Dewata