On 04/13/2011 04:57 PM, Endi Sukma Dewata wrote:
On 4/13/2011 9:19 AM, Adam Young wrote:
I'm not a fan of the string concatination in the command calls. I'd
prefer to do that inside the IPA.command object, the way it was done in
IPA.cmd:

{
entity:cert
method:revoke:
}

and

if (spec.entity){
method = spec.entity + spec.method;
}else{
method = spec.method;
}

Attached is a new patch.

The original idea was that spec parameters would match the properties of the JSON request where the entity name is part of the method name. Now they are stored in separate variables and the actual method for JSON request is generated using the get_command(). This allows changing the entity or method name after the command has been created.

ACK.  Pushed to master