Martin Kosek wrote:
On Wed, 2011-04-13 at 11:34 -0400, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Provide attributelevelrights for the aci components in permission_show.

Since the broken-out components are just part of the aci just copy right
access rights for aci.

ticket 943

rob

NACK. Works fine for permission-show, but I think we should add the
attributelevelrights for permission-mod command too.

This issue is very similar to ticket #1103, where I was adding missing
rights for pwpolicy - we can get some inspiration from there.

Martin

permission_mod calls permission_show so passing **options should fix it.