On 21.4.2011 10:45, Martin Kosek wrote:
On Thu, 2011-04-21 at 10:18 +0200, Jan Cholasta wrote:
On 14.4.2011 12:58, Jan Cholasta wrote:
On 13.4.2011 15:21, Jan Cholasta wrote:
On 13.4.2011 13:04, Martin Kosek wrote:
On Mon, 2011-04-11 at 15:07 +0200, Jan Cholasta wrote:
Fixed unitialized attributes in ipalib.aci.ACI, ipalib.parameters.Data,
ipalib.text.LazyText, ipaserver.install.service.Service and
ipaserver.rpcserver.WSGIExecutioner.

NACK. This patch breaks the build.

$ make rpms
[snip]
if [ "" != "yes" ]; then \
./makeapi --validate; \
fi
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "./makeapi", line 281, in<module>
sys.exit(main())
File "./makeapi", line 259, in main
api.finalize()
File "/home/mkosek/freeipa/ipalib/plugable.py", line 574, in finalize
self.__do_if_not_done('load_plugins')
File "/home/mkosek/freeipa/ipalib/plugable.py", line 384, in
__do_if_not_done
getattr(self, name)()
File "/home/mkosek/freeipa/ipalib/plugable.py", line 526, in
load_plugins
self.import_plugins('ipalib')
File "/home/mkosek/freeipa/ipalib/plugable.py", line 564, in
import_plugins
raise e
AttributeError: locked: cannot set Str.re to None
make: *** [version-update] Error 1

Fixed.

NACK, made a stupid mistake. Should be ok now.

More elegant solution, per Martin's request.

ACK. Good, this is much more elegant solution.
Pushed to master, ipa-2-0.

Honza, one more thing. Please, include patch version into it's filename,
e.g. freeipa-jcholast-11-4-uninitialized-attributes.patch. This will
prevent confusion and will also make it easier to get differences
between patch versions. I won't have to rename it manually myself.

OK.

This is the last patch for pylint errors, our code is pylint-clean (with
python-rhsm installed). I think we can integrate "make lint" to our
build process as we talked earlier.

I have one more suggestion regarding pylint implementation (as we
discussed). When a python package is missing (python-rhsm at the moment)
pylint produces false positives without any further explanation - until
the missing package is installed. It would be great to have this
covered.

Should I create a ticket for that?

Jan Cholasta