On 04/27/2011 10:34 AM, Endi Sukma Dewata wrote:
On 4/26/2011 8:23 PM, Adam Young wrote:
The widget base class has been modified to validate integer value
if the type is specified in the metadata. This is used to validate
entitlement quantity.

Logic looks good. I'd like to make the validator an external object, and
have the builder select the validator based on the metadata.

The IPA data types beyond String and int are:

bool, float, bytes, and enum. We should at least plan for them, even if
we are not implementing them now:

something like

var validators = {
int: function (blah){...}
string: function (regex){....}
}

widget.spec. validator = validators[type];

I had a similar thought, but the validator interface needs further thinking. I'll keep the patch as is for now. This can be refactored into external validator in a follow on patch.

Sounds good.   ACK