On 4/27/2011 8:47 PM, Adam Young wrote:
The more I think about it, the more I think that this structure can be
created by the navigation code, and then passed to the entity to
populate. The entity-header function moves to navigation.js, but does
not have a reference to the entity yet. When an entity tab gets
activated, we then populate this structure. everything can get created
on demand.

Not sure, I'd have to see how it's implemented. My concern is whether it would limit entity customization.

I'm assuming that entity-search is for the search bar, and not the
search facet: search facet still goes inside the entity-content, right?

Yes, it's for the search field. The search facet will use a 'facet' class, same as other facets.

--
Endi S. Dewata