On Wed, 2011-05-04 at 10:28 -0400, Simo Sorce wrote:
> The chkconfig --list option is not reliable as it works differently on a
> F15 system with systemd enabled services, avoid using it as we have
> alternative better ways.
>
> Simo.

NACK. This breaks the installation:

# ipa-server-install
Configuring ntpd
  [1/4]: stopping ntpd
  [2/4]: writing configuration
  [3/4]: configuring ntpd to start on boot
Unexpected error - see ipaserver-install.log for details:
 Command '/sbin/chkconfig --level 3 ntpd' returned non-zero exit status 1

I think you want to make use of raiseonerr=False parameter in
ipautil.run().

Plus, I would prefer integers to be used in runlevels array instead of a
string containing an integer. Makes more sense to do it this way.