On 05/08/2011 07:48 PM, Adam Young wrote:
On 05/06/2011 04:25 PM, Endi Sukma Dewata wrote:
The following test suites have been updated to use the new DOM
structure: user, group, host, hostgroup, netgroup, service, HBAC.

Running functional.sh seems to fail consistently, but it is definitely better than before the patch.

User  is good except for Passwordreset.
Group is fine
Host certificate fails on "wait for network activity indicator", rest of the tests were OK
hostgroup fails pretty early on, no results posted.
HBAC rule activation failed at verifyTextPresent: undo
Other HBACs were OK
netgroup failed on  editnetgroup, rest of the tests were OK
service had a failure pretty early on that repeated several times:
verifyElementPresent css=.entity[name='service'] .facet[name='search'] input[value='testservice/test.example....@idm.lab.bos.redhat.com'] false

I suspect that many of the issues with service were due to self sign, and we can ignore them...I think that the waiting for network activity indicator to disappear has a race condition in it. I'm going to reinstall the server and run the specific test that failed again.
ACK.  Pushed to master