On 05/13/2011 04:10 PM, Rob Crittenden wrote:
The UI team had asked that we provide some group info (GID, description) when showing users. This ads a special call to group_find to get this information. It is returned as a list of dicts.

ticket 107

I wonder if this is the wrong abstraction. As we discussed today, we need to do many of these types of cross referential searches. Bascially, we need to be able to filter on 'member' and 'memberof' type relationships.

So if we did a group_find --member_user=ayoung it would return all groups that I am a member of. This would work across the board for association facets