Make data type of certificates more obvious/predictable internally.

For the most part certificates will be treated as being in DER format. When we load a certificate we will generally accept it in any format but will convert it to DER before proceeding in normalize_certificate().

This also re-arranges a bit of code to pull some certificate-specific functions out of ipalib/plugins/service.py into ipalib/x509.py.

This also tries to use variable names to indicate what format the certificate is in at any given point:

dercert: DER
cert: PEM
nsscert: a python-nss Certificate object
rawcert: unknown format

ticket 32