Rob Crittenden wrote:
Adam Young wrote:
On 05/13/2011 04:10 PM, Rob Crittenden wrote:
The UI team had asked that we provide some group info (GID,
description) when showing users. This ads a special call to group_find
to get this information. It is returned as a list of dicts.

ticket 107

I wonder if this is the wrong abstraction. As we discussed today, we
need to do many of these types of cross referential searches. Bascially,
we need to be able to filter on 'member' and 'memberof' type
relationships.

So if we did a group_find --member_user=ayoung it would return all
groups that I am a member of. This would work across the board for
association facets

That works now, as specified in the ticket. I was under the impression
this was rejected which is why I embedded it into user-show. What you
suggested works now with: ipa group-find --users=ayoung

memberof doesn't exist in the group, you have to look at the end entity.

rob

So what shall I do with this? Dump the patch and re-assign the ticket to the UI?