Martin Kosek wrote:
On Mon, 2011-05-16 at 22:12 -0400, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Martin Kosek wrote:
This patch is based on old Pavel's patch.

I am considering applying the patch for master branch only as it changes
an API (adds a new flag) and is a sort of new-functionality-ish.

--
Automatic creation may of User Private Groups (UPG) may not be
wanted at all times. This patch adds a new flag --noprivate to

Nack, setattr and addattr are removed from API.txt. I'm guessing it's a
side-effect of some change here.

The approach generally looks good.

rob

You are right, this was a side-effect in user.py. I fixed the problem,
updated patch is attached.

Martin

This looks good, just a couple of requests:

1. Bump the minor API version since we are adding a new flag
2. Add a self-test for not creating a private group