Martin Kosek wrote:
On Mon, 2011-06-06 at 13:47 -0400, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Our translation files haven't been updated for a few months, this brings
things up to date. It is intended for master only.

All I did to generate this patch was to run make update-po in
install/po. It is otherwise untouched by human hands.

4Mb of changes, 810 new messages, so this patch is huge, sorry.

rob

Eh, nice patch :-) Did you also pull new translations from Transifex?
John wrote a howto in a mail "Transifex i18n translation changes".

Btw if we also want to update ipa-2-0 translations, it would need a
separate patch as those 2 branches have diverged.

Martin

There are no new translations upstream. Once this is pushed we can push it to Transifex as well