On 6/15/2011 11:37 AM, Adam Young wrote:
Removed extra whitespace
Facet can override what to do on error

There's a jslint warning, but other than that it can be pushed.

This patch fixes the first item in ticket #1281. The second item is still a problem. Steps to reproduce:

1. Open a search page.
2. Run service dirsrv stop
3. Click one of the entries in the list.

It will go to the details page and display an error dialog. If you close the dialog it will go back to search page and display another error dialog.

See also the entitlements page, instead of displaying an error dialog it shows the error in the status bar below. Should we replace redirection with this? Or should we fix entitlements to show error dialog too? Normally the status bar in entitlements is used to show the enrollment status (which is not an error).

--
Endi S. Dewata