On 06/22/2011 01:53 PM, Endi Sukma Dewata wrote:
On 6/22/2011 9:14 AM, Adam Young wrote:

As discussed over IRC, in this particular case the absolute positioning still has advantages over relative because it allows the elements in the header (e.g. title, back link, facet tabs, controls) to attach 'relative' to the header's borders.

This way when we change the elements in the header (e.g. hiding the facet tabs) the only thing that might need to change is the header height, which is the same as facet content's top position. I think this is easier to maintain rather than having to rely on the heights of each element in the header.

In short, NACK