On 06/22/2011 01:27 PM, Endi Sukma Dewata wrote:
On 6/22/2011 9:30 AM, Adam Young wrote:
This patch requires Kyle's patch #9 and #10.

Demo is available here:
http://edewata.fedorapeople.org/freeipa/install/ui/index.html

Close. The commonality of config and krbticket policy is that they have
no search. INstead of putting a specific name= class for them, use a
single class, something like .no-search. That way if we have others, we
just reuse that class, instead of having css for each entity. The CSS
should be oblivious to the domain model.

Attached is an updated patch. I added no-facet-tabs CSS class because it's more generic. I also made some additional changes to simplify the code. The demo site has been updated as well.

ACK. Pushed to master