On 6/28/2011 2:33 PM, Adam Young wrote:
On 06/28/2011 03:13 PM, Adam Young wrote:
One known issue: uses the wrong style for automount tabs, leaving
excess white space

Some issues:

1. Reloading the some pages will bring you to a different page (i.e.
   bookmarking wouldn't work). Try reloading these pages:
   - Groups details/association facet
   - HBAC Rule search facet
   It looks like the state JS variable should be initialized with
   values from the URL.

2. The following statement in navigation.js:123:

       key2.search('^'+entity)

   might match more keys than we want (e.g sudo will match sudorule,
   sudocmd, sudocmdgroup). It might be better to do the matching twice,
   one for exact <value> matching and the other for <value>-* prefix.

3. I haven't verified this, but the removeAttribute() is supposed to be
   used with DOM elements. To remove a JS object property we should use:

      delete state[key];

4. As discussed over IRC, the logic for calculating tab depth assumes
   that only the leaf nodes can be hidden. This can be slightly improved
   by moving this code

      if (tab.hidden) {
          depth = depth -1;
      }

   from navigation.js line 258 into 253. This way any hidden tabs along
   the tab hierarchy will not be counted toward depth.

5. There's a whitespace warning.

--
Endi S. Dewata