Rob Crittenden wrote:
389-ds postop plugins, such as the managed entry and memberof plugins,
add values after the data has been returned to the client. In the case
of the managed entry plugin this affects the parent entry as well (adds
an objectclass value).

This wreaks havoc on our tests as the values don't match what we expect.

The solution is to wait for the postop plugins to finish their work,
then return. I've added this as an option. The downside is it is going
to naturally slow things down, so it is off by default.

It is currently only used in the hostgroup plugin.

The option is wait_for_attr. Add this to ~/.ipa/default.conf and set it
to True and all the current tests will pass (assuming you apply patches
814-816 as well).

So now we won't have any excuses for missing test failures in the unit
tests...

rob

Bah, found a small problem. Self-NACK.