Martin Kosek wrote:
On Wed, 2011-06-22 at 18:03 -0400, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Martin Kosek wrote:
Install tools may fail with unexpected error when IPA server is not
installed on a system. Improve user experience by implementing
a check to affected tools.

Can you add a docstring to the check_server_configuration() function?

Looking in each utility it isn't necessarily obvious what this does but
my meager attempts at renaming it all failed. I considered
is_server_installed() but that implies it would return True/False. Then
I considered require_server_configured() but that didn't seem to fit
either. We have lots of other check_* so I guess it is fine, but some
docs on where/why it is used would be nice.

rob

I see you undertake the same function naming dilemma as I do. I improved
documentation for the function, it should help.

Martin

ACK