Jan Cholasta wrote:
This is a quick fix to make sure that the hostname passed to
ipa-server-install, ipa-client-install and ipa-replica-prepare is not an
IP address. The other install tools that accept a hostname as a
parameter aren't affected, as they already either doesn't accept IP
addresses (ipa-replica-manage, ipa-csreplica-manage) or work fine with
them (ipa-replica-conncheck).

I'm working on patch that does the (hopefully) right thing and uses a
new type for storing hostnames, which does all the validation (similar
to what we do with IP addresses in the installer), but I'll submit that
later.

Honza

Ack, pushed to master.