On 7/26/2011 3:36 PM, Adam Young wrote:
41. The radio buttons in the 'As Whom' section in sudo rule section
are missing the labels. It should show the doc attributes of the
ipasudorunasusercategory and ipasudorunasgroupcategory.
These labels (sudo.js:1033,1069) should be followed by "a colon and a
space" like the other labels (see the original code).
56. The IPA.spacer_widget should be removed from dns.js and widget.js as
we discussed before.
57. The parameter validation in IPA.column (widget.js:1131) doesn't
really look that different from other initialization code in line 1172,
so we can move it into the initialization area too.
58. The create() in IPA.add_dialog (add.js:46) is unnecessary.
59. The initialization area in IPA.association_adder_dialog
(association.js:212) should be marked with a comment.
60. The pkey_name in IPA.association_facet (association.js:664) should
not be defined inside a block because it will be used outside the block.
JS allows this but we should avoid that. Maybe it should be changed into
an instance variable.
61. Instead of modifying spec.columns in IPA.association_facet
(association.js:670-676), we can revert it back to call create_column()
and move it into the initialization area along with the pkey_name in
Optional: A similar logic can be applied to adder_columns as well. This
will eliminate create_adder_column() invocation in
IPA.host_managedby_host_facet and maybe IPA.service_managedby_host_facet
62. Since the code in #60 and #61 is moved to initialization area, the
spec.link can be reverted back to that.link.
63. This is an existing issue. There's an initialization code in
IPA.association_facet that calls create_adder_column()
(association.js:726-729), this can be moved down as well.
64. The code in setup_columns() in IPA.association_facet is originally
from init(), so it should be called from the initialization area instead
of from create_content().
65. The parameter validation in IPA.adder_dialog (dialog.js:308) can be
moved into the initialization area. Same reason as #57.
66. The add_section() invocations in IPA.hbacrule_details_facet should
be moved into the initialization area because they are originally from
67. The table widget initialization in IPA.search_facet
(search.js:52-89) is originally from init(), so it should be moved into
the initialization area.
68. The add_section() and host_section() invocations in
IPA.sudorule_details_facet should be moved into the initialization area.
69. The initialization code in IPA.sudo.options_section
(sudo.js:603-638) should be moved into the initialization area.
70. The initialization code in IPA.sudo.rule_details_command_section
(sudo.js:784-823) should be moved into the initialization area.
71. The initialization area in IPA.sudo.rule_details_runas_section
(sudo.js:1137) should be marked with a comment.
72. There's a whitespace warning.
Endi S. Dewata
Freeipa-devel mailing list