On 07/27/2011 12:15 PM, Martin Kosek wrote:
On Wed, 2011-07-27 at 12:11 -0400, Dmitri Pal wrote:
On 07/27/2011 12:00 PM, Martin Kosek wrote:
On Wed, 2011-07-27 at 10:41 -0400, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Martin Kosek wrote:
Fix automountkey-mod so that automountkey attribute is correctly
updated. Add this test case to the unit tests.

It fixes the problem but I've found another: --key isn't required so if
you don't pass it in then a backtrace will occur:

Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "/home/rcrit/redhat/freeipa-master/ipaserver/rpcserver.py", line
220, in wsgi_execute
      result = self.Command[name](*args, **options)
    File "/home/rcrit/redhat/freeipa-master/ipalib/frontend.py", line
425, in __call__
      ret = self.run(*args, **options)
    File "/home/rcrit/redhat/freeipa-master/ipalib/frontend.py", line
731, in run
      return self.execute(*args, **options)
    File "/home/rcrit/redhat/freeipa-master/ipalib/plugins/automount.py",
line 873, in execute
      keys += (self.obj.get_pk(options['automountkey'],
KeyError: 'automountkey'

Also, automountinformation is already required. This may be a leftover
from when we used it in description, this can probably be lifted too.

rob
Good catch. I fixed this bug too and I also made --newinfo optional so
that automountkey may be just renamed without changing its info
attribute.

I didn't bump up API VERSION as these are either compatible changes or
they caused server internal error.

Martin
Should the ticket be moved into 2.1 July sprint then?
Yes, I would like this to be included in 2.1. I will move ticket to
correct milestone (2.1) if we manage to review&push it before release.