Hi Adam and Rob:
I have some questions about setting a Host OTP and what use cases should be
supported.  In testing the Web UI and setting the OTP for a host, it became
apparent that their is now way to retrieve an existing OTP.  Is this on
purpose?  It confused me a bit that the UI did not change to indicate that an
OTP existed.  I think this is a bug.

Also, is it on purpose that you can not retrieve and existing OTP?  Else, you
would need to set a new one if you could not remember what it was?  If it is
the later, I would think the Web UI could indicate that one is set, but
changing the button maybe to "Set New OTP"??

Thanks
Jenny

--
Looking to carve out IT costs?