Martin Kosek wrote:
On Wed, 2011-07-27 at 16:17 +0200, Martin Kosek wrote:
On Wed, 2011-07-27 at 10:10 -0400, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Martin Kosek wrote:
Fix several test failures when issuer does not match the one
generated by make-testcert (CN=Certificate Authority,O=<realm>).

What kind of CA are you testing against? Right now the subject of the
issue differs whether you are installing a dogtag CA or a self-signed
CA. I think that unifying those will be needed as well.

rob

That was tested against dogtag CA. We indeed need to unify this so that
people are not confused by errors like this.

Martin

I improved the tests by creating a new fuzzy attribute - fuzzy_issuer
which will allow both issuer alternatives. It should now pass on both
self-signed and dogtag IPA.

Martin

ack, pushed to master and ipa-2-0