Alexander Bokovoy wrote:
On 29.07.2011 06:38, Alexander Bokovoy wrote:
Fixed that all and added unit test for non-existing rules.
Modified description to be more detailed and added real examples.
Scratch previous version, while nicely renaming unit tests before commit
and after patch testing I didn't keep right order of cleanup and the
non-existing rule test.

Fixed version.

Nack, two very minor issues:

ipalib/plugins/hbactest.py:126: [E0602] Undefined variable 'sys'

This code can probably be done away with since we have a Requires for it. I won't insist on it though.

There is a slew of trailing white-space.